Sunday, February 18, 2018

February Blue Bear

I made progress tonight on the February Blue Bear.  I am about 3/4ths the way done with stitching it down and then I have to do the eyes and then it will be done. 



I also have my Gnomes fused on but haven't had time yet to start to stitch them down.  I am usually behind on these but that's ok.  I'm not in a hurry to get them done.  I will do them when I can.


I also managed to fuse down the caterpillar in Bug Off! but don't have a progress pix of that yet.  That is because it is on the bulletin board at work and I am home typing.  LOL.  This is what it looked like. 


That is about all for my quilting right now.  I did sign up for another test project but you have to wait until September until you get to see what that looks like.  :) 

I did get some cooking down last week but forgot to post pictures so let me do it now.  I made my breakfast muffins and this time I put a lot more veggies in them.  This had 3 kinds of bell pepper, some spinach, lil smokies, egg - obviously, and spices.



They were yummmy.

I also decided to do a pizza using a tortilla.  Once again it was basic.  Lil Smokies, spinach, cheese.  Popped it into the toaster oven.


I also bought a large spaghetti squash and cooked it in the crockpot.  That was easy enough.  Just pierce the skin around 4-6 times and put it in the crockpot on low for around 5-6 hours.  When you can easily pierce the skin it is done.  I used a table knife to test the skin. 



Then just cut it in two, scoop out the  seeds and take your fork to make your spaghetti.  I had enough to have a couple of servings then as well as put some in the freezer for later.



That's about it.  I'll report on more when I get more things finished.  In the meantime, enjoy this little meme that I borrowed from a friends Facebook page.  :)


1 comment:

Marsha Clark said...

Love this bear ! My favorite color. :) Food looks so good........

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...