Sunday, February 4, 2018

Red Colourful Bear BOM

This is just a short post to say that I did manage to finish up my January Colourful Bear.  It is the red bear. 


I have decided that I'm going to try and do just a black outline of whatever is suppose to be in the middle tummy area.  For February that would a rocketship and/or a star.   Besides them all being bears, it would be another thing that would tie them all together.

That is all for this trip.  I'm tired and planon going to bed early tonight since I'm not watching the Super Bowl.  Yesterday I got up at 3 a.m. and this morning I was up at 4 a.m.   I hope tomorrow that I can stay sleeping until the alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m.  That would indeed be nice.  :)

Good night everybody.

2 comments:

Marsha Clark said...

So Cute !

Mary Ellen said...

I like your butterfly maybe i will embroider mine when the time comes.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...