Friday, April 6, 2018

Its Friday!

It's Friday and I'm tired but in a good way.  I managed to take a better picture of the string quilt.  I also remembered that I didn't show you the fabric that I'm using on the back.  Here are the pictures.

I have to work a bit this weekend so not sure how much crafting I'll be able to squeeze in.  Still any amount is a good amount right?




the backing fabric

I think that I'll make 2 x 2 big squares which should give me four large black X's.  That should fit nicely on my wall at work.

Speaking of work.  It's time to close up the office and officially start the weekend.  I'll start the weekend AFTER I kick of my shoes and wiggle my toes.  Here's to TOE WIGGLING!!!!!

:)


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...