Wednesday, April 4, 2018

tooting my own horn again

This is a quick little post but I forgot to toot my own horn on a second project that I did for The Quilt Pattern Magazine.  I know that I posted my mini wall hanging of April Showers but I forgot to post my row by row pattern that I tested.

I really like how it turned out and it is hanging in my office above my window.  I would show you how well it fits there but the lighting is terrible.  Anyway, here is the picture.


The other thing that I am working on is the Stained Glass String pattern from Victoria Quilts and Designs.

This is a bad picture but it is a rough draft .  These are just paper examples after I scanned a picture of the material I am thinking of. 



Oops...gotta run.

I'll talk to you later.

2 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

I like your row, Bonni. It looks great. Interesting fabrics and detail.

Bonni said...

Thanks Kat! It was a fun one to do. If I do another one I'll embroider titles on the books or take a pigma pen to write titles, etc. Of course if I use the pen, I could add the title names ANY time. One of my co-workers has the GREATEST penmanship and her printed words are always so neat. I wonder if I could convince her to write it for me. Hmmmm.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...