Sunday, January 27, 2019

Having fun with stickers

When I don't want to work on anything, I pull out some stickers and pretend that I am getting organized.  This weekend my pretend organization was to get stickers and setting up my UFO container as well as getting washi tape and other stickers.

I finally figured out what to do about my UFO projects.  I will be putting the names of the UFO on pieces of paper and put them in my UFO container.  Each month I will draw a name and that will be the UFO I will work on in that month. 

These are little boxes that are around 3".  The top one will house the names of my UFOs while the middle one has some of my stickers and the bottom the washi tape.  The stickers will probably overrun the middle and move down to the washi tape eventually.  I will be putting more washi tape on a roller or something (not sure yet).  Sometimes things work, sometimes they don't.  It was fun though and that was key in this cold winter day.

Now that I had stickers to play with, I put some in my journal.  It will be there for when I write in it next or when I put samples of my fabric for LeFleur.  I already put my fabric samples for Delft in there.  I think I like those squares for my samples.









How are you doing on your UFO's or new projects?  Are you still following your New Year's Resolution?

I also made some soup and sloppy joe's. 

Chicken and couscous vegetable soup


 I will be good for a bit on food now.  :)

I will be posting some recipes from the Taste of Home magazine that I have on another page but I'll post them here too tonight.  Remember that these are from Taste of Home  and not my original creations.  Taste of Home is a great magazine.  Enjoy.




That's it.  Have a great night everybody.  Stay warm.



1 comment:

Patty said...

I read all your recent posts and then I commented on them on your most recent post. Sorry about that. Soup looks great!

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...