Monday, January 28, 2019

Off Work but not relaxing :( - part 2







Nothing like accidentally hit publish before I actually put anything on the page. 

So, here we go.

It's cold today but we got the snow last night.  I am so tired of shoveling out.  Even though I am in my 60s, I don't have others to shovel out for me.  that's ok.  I'm doing it in shifts and it IS good exercise.

I did get in the mail today, my other fabric from Pineapple Fabric.  This is Benartex - Cream Batik.  I love it.




Then I've been adding to my UFO container.  I find more projects so they get written up and added.



The rest of the pictures today are the snow pictures.  Time for me to go back out and shovel a bit and start the car.  Then I'll collapse inside for the rest of the day.  :)





Everybody stay warm. 

PS:  Sorry about the blank post that went out.  hehe.

3 comments:

Patty said...

I can't imagine shoveling snow. My back would put up a terrible fit. I would be bent over in pain for eternity. So glad you are healthy enough to still do that. Your soup looked delicious! I am not a cook. In fact I hate to cook! Unfortunately I do like to eat; all the wrong things. I really need to change that. And take better care of myself, since I have diabetes. I bought a cook book on diabetes receipes.
I have started my journal I need to post some pictures on my blog too. Good luck with everything.

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

Good job hon!!! You are our SUPER HERO!!! Hang in there and no slipping on ice!! Hugs, Deb

A Walk With Susan said...

Bonnie, I see you are enjoying the snow as much as me (not). I love your blog and your love for fabric. Hang in there with the shoveling, Spring will be here someday.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...