Sunday, January 27, 2019

Is this cheating?

Is it cheating if I just post a picture of what  I wrote in my journal?


I promise I won't do it all the time but since I can't put the washi tape on here, without covering up my computer screen and only *I* could see it, this seemed like the best way to do it.  See that top Washi tape?  I found it while rummaging in my drawers for something to use.  I guess I found something because I found that plus the butterfly tape.  :)  The top one reminds me of a railfence pattern.  Maybe I'll color it in and see how it goes.

The butterflies were to cute to just leave in the drawer so I had to pull them out and stick them on the page also.  I haven't done much else.  I printed up some of the grid pages and other pages to put in the journal.  If nothing else, the gridded page can be used for quilt patterns if I color them in.

Oh, speaking of quilting...I think my fabric from Pineapple Fabrics will arrive today or tomorrow.  The first one to arrive is the largest one but I also ordered another fabric from them when it was on sale.  That was only 1 or 2 days after I got carried away so it too should be here soon.  Now I have to be 

1 comment:

Patty said...

I don't think posting your pics of your journal is cheating. I find it interesting and I like to see the decorations on you pages too. I have stickers and use them often as well. Yeah, and sticking washi tape on the computer can get in your way when you are trying to look at the comments people leave. tee hee.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...