Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Discoveries when cleaning

I went through a couple more boxes file cabinet today in my continued effort to get more organized and wow!   I had forgotten I had some of these things.  For instance, I don't EVER remember buying this booklet.


I might have to make that bag.  It's cute.

Other things (cross stitch) that I forgot I had are:









Of course I also found some family pictures.

Kermit Stanley Bromeland - my dad

Top picture - Edith Bromeland - my mom; bottom picture Kermit Bromeland (brother) and his wife Roberta Bromeland, seated is Phillip aka Tony Bromeland (brother) and Edith Bromeland (mother)

Top picture is Jessica and Jason Erlandson.  Jason is my nephew - my sister's son; bottom picture is all their kids

I also found a booklet from Pacific Rim for Hawaiian Quilts and I'm still finding stuff.  I can see a lot of things (none of the above) will be disposed of.

That's it for now.  I hope everybody has a great evening/day.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...