Saturday, January 16, 2021

Another generation has arrived!

 It has happened.  My nephew is a Grandpa and I am a Great Great Aunt.  Of course sometimes I might refer to myself as a Grand Aunt but that would be pretentious.   Yesterday my nephew's oldest daughter gave birth to a cute and precious little girl.  I asked her and she gave permission to share info and pictures of my Great Great Niece?  That looks weird but I think I got that right.  :)

<drum roll please>

Let me introduce Haley Rae-Ann Wheatley.  Born 1.15.21 at 3:33 p.m.  She weighed a healthy 7 pounds 3 oz and measured 19 inches.





After getting warm again, Haley soon settled down for a nap.




This morning, her First time Grandmother Jessica, took a picture of her so of course I had to share.  I got permission to share pictures of her so the family is cool with it.




They live in Illinois so I don't get a chance to see her in person but I know that Jessica always takes a TON of pictures so I will be able to keep up with her life.  :)


4 comments:

Kathy G said...

What a cutie!

A Walk With Susan said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie pie. Oh I am sure you will have a whole life time of pictures to keep up with. Congratulations to you and the family.

Bonni said...

Thank you everybody. I will be posting more pictures in my next post. You'll probably get tired of seeing them. LOL.

Marsha Clark said...

Congrats ! So Precious !

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...