Thursday, February 4, 2021

Happy Mail!!!!!!

 Before I get to show what came in my mail today, I want to show you that I have finally finished another Simple but Elegant block.  This one is called Leaves and is block 7.


I'm not sure that I will start another block yet since I will be switching from Quilting to Cross Stitch on the 16th.  I might try to get some more Farmer's Wife blocks done instead.  I'll let you know which way I go on it.  Ready to see what came in my Happy Mail?

Not that long ago, Pineapple Fabrics offered a sale on their Batiks.  It was for four pounds of it.  I took advantage of it because I do like surprise packages and I wasn't disappointed.  Here is what I received for my four pounds.  














  Some pieces are larger than others and some are close in color...especially in the pictures.  It was worth it.  I thought I would post so that you know if you see an offer again, you could get an idea of what you might get.  All the fabric is good quality and will be used.

That's it for now.  My 20 minutes of being vertical are over with which means it is time for ibuprofen and to lay down/stretch out on the cot for a bit.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marsha Clark said...

Lovely block !
Nice score.......

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...