Sunday, February 7, 2021

Some Bunny Loves You

 It is February 7 and I find that I haven't done much.  I do have things to show you though.  First up, let's see another pictures of Hayley.  Yeah, I have another one.  LOL.



It was nice to be able to see something nice since I also found out that a former boss of mine, and a professor that I took classes from, had passed away.  In case some of you might have known her, I've included the info that was sent to me.  She didn't get along with everybody but I got along with her and still smile when thinking about my class with her.



From here I will jump quickly to what I had for breakfast.  I don't have a good link to go from one topic to another today but here is what I made for breakfast today.  It is a breakfast bowl that had eggs, cheese, sausage, salsa, and guacamole.



NOW, continuing on with no great link to my next topic, I'll just jump into the quilting news.  Going through some of my quilting stuff, I found a UFO (yes another one) that went back to 2014.  It was a Civil War BOM offered by Custom Quilts Kit.



I need to put on borders but I haven't decided what color I will use for that.  Then, of course, I will need to finish it by doing the quilting sandwich and quilt it.  If it will be quilted, I'll send it out to a long armer to do but another option would be to tie it.  Not sure which will win.

I also found my picture for another of the Farmer's Wife blocks.  It is Autumn Tiles.




Another thing that started on came from the 2021 Quilt Summit that I signed up for.  It was online for five days but I paid for a years access.  There was one that said Welcome and had a bunny in it.  Here is a picture of it laid out.  I just laid it out and need to fuse and stitch it yet.  I think it is going to be soooo cute and I already am in love with it.



That's it for now everybody.  Have a wonderful day.


3 comments:

A Walk With Susan said...

Haley is adorable, thanks for sharing her photos. I am so sorry for the passing of your professor / friend. She was a very accomplished woman. I love your Autumn Tints block, it turned out nicely.

Marsha Clark said...

So sorry for your loss Sis ! <3
Cute baby Haley !
Love your UFO !

esther said...

Hayley is precious. That welcome top is cute. Love your work.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...