Thursday, February 18, 2021

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

 Yes you heard that right.  It's a beautiful day out today.  It's still cold and I still have frozen pipes but it is sunny out and the animals made an appearance.

I have seen so far today:

  one neighborhood dog taking a dump in the street (at least it's not in my yard)

 three cats (Miss Tangerine, Miss Big Paws, and one I don't know)

birds


So, obviously I took some pictures.



You've seen pictures of Miss Tangerine and Miss Big Paws before so I'm not showing more now.  They each insisted that I give them hugs and pets so I sat out in the cold to do so.  I also gave them some more food since it is still cold out.  :)

I have started to stitch down my Welcome Bunny and then put sleeves on a couple of things and changed up what I had hanging on the door and walls.



I still have to figure out where to hang my turtle.  I will figure it out sooner or later.

I only have one more thing to report and that is my youngest grand nephew started High School today!  He certainly can't be that old already can he?


Enjoy high school Liam.  You're growing up to be a tall handsome young man.

That's it for today's report.  Everybody stay safe and warm.  Sooner or later we will have warmer weather.

No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...