Friday, October 20, 2023

Cooking at 11 p.m.

 Yep.  You read that right.  It is 11 p.m. and I'm in the kitchen cooking up some things.  Well not exactly cooking right now since I'm typing this post.  LOL.

So what am I cooking?  I wanted to make a new recipe tomorrow which called for enchilada sauce and I was out.  So I decided to whip up some before going to bed.  If you need the recipe again, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Then I read the recipe and it also calls for taco seasoning.  I think I have enough of that, but I bookmarked my recipe so I can make more tomorrow.  I will let you know the results.  

Now that I have my plans for tomorrow figured out, perhaps my brain will decide that I can go to bed.  I have to call Dan at 8 a.m. tomorrow so that HE can get started on stuff HE needs to do.  I will probably work on stitching down the tree for my Be Merry and Bright wall hanging.  I'll show that to you in my next post.  I am doing it a little bit different but we'll see how it turns out.

So for now, I'll say good night and leave you to get your sleep as well.





Talk to you later.

2 comments:

A Walk With Susan said...

Can't wait to see how your Merry and Bright turns out. Did the taco seasoning turn out?

Bonni said...

Thank you. Yes the taco seasoning turned out. I now am resupplied with taco seasoning. I will be posting the enchilada pasta recipe this week. That turned out great even if I had to make more enchilada sauce for it. LOL. I'm stitching down on the green "branches" of the tree now. It is fused down but am in the middle of stitching. The tree might be done this coming week, I'm not sure yet. Then on to the penguins!

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...