Thursday, October 26, 2023

Lots of choices and Prep Work

 Whew!  I'm tired.  Today was a day to dig through my fabric stash and look for fabrics for a couple of projects.  One is the December block swap.  I have it fused down but not stitched yet.




Then I have newest Christmas wall hanging.  It is called Be Merry and Bright



I have the tree all stitched down. 




Next up is the penguins.  This is roughly how it will look.  




I haven't finished fusing the penguins down so it might change up a little bit.  We'll see.  After that it will be time to figure out the fabrics for the lettering.  I've seen pictures of people who have finished up the wall hanging and there was a wide variety of options.  Some made the letters in two different colors, some changed up the colors for every letter, and some just did it with all one color.  I'm not sure which option I will use.

I know that some of you have asked me about my Blackwork.  I haven't finished this weeks but here is an updated pix for you.  Sorry it is not that great of a pix but you will get the idea.




Are you ready for some cute pictures?  I've been on an otter kick lately and these pictures are so cute.  At least I think they are.  Have fun and I hope it puts a smile on your face.

Have to love hugs, right?




I'm tired now and as I look over at the clock I see it is about 2 p.m.  That seems to be around the time each day that I end up running out of steam.  






Oops!


Before I go, I found some other things that I wanted to share.  Isn't this a cute pattern?  I might have enough materials on hand to do it.  Not sure yet.



This is such a great idea for kids or for a holiday breakfast!

Remember:






 





1 comment:

Kathy G said...

I've got that holiday pancake idea cached for the next time we visit the grandkids!

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...