Wednesday, October 4, 2023

What? Another post so soon? Yeppers!

     I had to go into the craft room the other day to try and find something that I needed.  I posted about that the other day.  The good news was that I found the needles that I was looking for.  The bad news was that I had to semi clean up the room because I made a worse mess, if that was possible, than it was before!  So what did I decide to do?  Display some of the old/early crafting things I uncovered again, and time to put away the DMC floss that I had pulled out for various projects.  What did I discover?

     This little project was to test out using old t-shirts.    I am now using it as a candle mat or to put it in the middle of my table.  I forgot that I had done it.



     This next project was my first quilt as you go attempt and is actually a small table runner.  I didn't like the big yellow spaces on each end of it so I appliqued some small hearts in the middle of it.  So when I found it again, I decided to throw it over the back cushion on my rocking chair.  I think it blended in with the cushion pretty good.  What do you think?


     Having made those discoveries, I decided it was time to pick up on my dragon,.  Before I could do that though, I had to match up the DMC colors.  Before I could do THAT, I need to refile the DMC that I had pulled out up to this time.



     I guess putting the floss back in the containers is my first step.  Then I'll bring over the dragon and try to match up some of the color and start to stitch her on the background.   I guess I had better stop eating my Salmon Chowder and typing at the computer and get back to the DMC.

    I hope you have a great day!



No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...