Friday, January 1, 2016

Five Butterflies have fabric picked out!

Whew!  I've been busy but am pretty much pleased with what I have accomplished.  Finished stitching the sandwich for African Blues.  Now I am at the clip the threads, defuzz it, and press it before working on the binding.  With that accomplished, I turned to the January Stitch a Long from my Facebook Group.  I am going to do 10 butterfly blocks.  I'm not sure if I'll use all butterfly blocks in the wall hanging but what I don't use I'll make a table runner with.

I have picked out the fabric for my first five butterflies.  These are all one design but the other five butterflies are another design.  When I pick out the material for those you'll see them here also.  So here are the first five.






Whatcha think?


3 comments:

Marsha Clark said...

Pretty

esther said...

They are nice!! Love them

Bonni said...

Thanks Marsha and Ms. Esther. I am taking a break from sewing today since tomorrow I have to go back to work. I might go play looking at the fabric later though if it doesn't keep quiet. :)

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...