Thursday, January 14, 2016

Progress is made

Not much progress but at least I'm splitting my time up and still being somewhat productive.  I did just commit to doing two butterfly blocks for a project with others and, of course, they aren't the blocks I already have done.  That's the way it seems to go sometimes isn't it?

So here is MY butterfly block tentative layout.


In between doing the cross stitch, I have been working on these.  I have a couple of them all stitched now.

I thought I had taken a picture of the first block I finished.  I'll take one and update it the next time.  This morning, while waiting for a ride to work since my vehicle still isn't starting, I started on a third block.


I'm doing all the stitching in a dark brown and black for the center.  

I did have to stop stitching one day this week since I burned a couple of fingers on my hand with steam from my water kettle.  I hadn't realized that I had passed my hand through the steam until I noticed the red marks on my fingers.  It only slowed me down one day.



Breaks over which means it's time to get the mail and see what else I need to do at work today.

Everybody have a great day.

1 comment:

Kat Scribner said...

the butterflies are so lovely, Bonni. and your stitching looks most excellent. lol

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...