Monday, January 25, 2016

Plugging away on projects

It always seem to take forever and therefore I won't bore you with another picture of my progress on the Guardian...yet.  In a day or two I'll take a picture of the Alphabet Fairy so you can see THAT progress.  So what else have I done?  Sometimes I wonder that myself.

I did finish the two butterfly blocks so that I can get them in the mail this week.



They will be mailed off this week.  :)

So then I did what I told myself I wouldn't do.  I'm contemplating of doing some BOMs in 2016.  Yeah, yeah.  I know.  I wasn't going to.  Oh well.  I didn't decide until almost the last week in January so that makes it ok right?

Let's see what my list looks like for projects in 2016.

1.  The Val-Laird You Are Blessed BOM
      http://val-laird.blogspot.com/p/free-patterns.html

2.  The Splendid Sampler BOM
      Here is my fabric so far that I have pulled for it.




3.  Some Esther Aliu projects (Lily Rose and Little Hazel)

4.  Their is also a historical based BOM that I will be doing but of course I can't find the information right now.  I'll add a picture of that later.

5.  A class on making a tote bag in March with my friend Connie.

6.  A Westerning Women BOM
     http://civilwarquilts.blogspot.com/2016/01/westering-women-block-of-month-2016.html?m=1

7. Pay it forward which is five hand made things that I need to finish in 2016 and mail out.

8.  And a couple more that I can't remember right now.

Whew!  I'd better stop there since I am tired thinking about it all.  :)

Oh yes, one other thing.  I a was at Hobby Lobby the other day and picked up this panel of small labels for only 56 cents on sale!!



Have a great evening.

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...