Monday, November 5, 2018

I've been a bad girl

I was sick last night and still a bit today but in between naps, I thought I'd get a post up here.  I haven't had a lot of enthusiasm for sewing so I was a bad girl and spent money.  Now mind you, this is gives me time to share with you some of the stuff I bought when I was a bad girl.  Yes, I spent money.  Now to be fair to myself, it was all on sale.  I'm sure it must have been on sale because we don't EVER buy fabric full price.  Right?  Ok ok.  I can't even TYPE that with a straight face.  It was on sale though.  So what did I get?  Here we go....

First up is from Thousands of Bolts:



There is another white on white but it didn't come out good in the picture.  It is white circles on white background.  I got one yard of the WOW leaf (above) and the WOW circles).  I also bought 2 yards of black but that's just it.  Plain black.  Nothing exciting but necessary to finish a product or two.

These next pictures are from Walmart.  Each one is 2 yards and I bought them for $4.  I bought one red, one navy, and one maroon.





I also bought some from Jordan Fabrics (and have more coming too).
This first one is for a log cabin table runner.




The log cabin table runner is a kit but I did buy a wall hanging pattern (secret window?) from Jordan fabrics but I forgot to take a picture of it.  I'll include it when the rest of the purchases get here.  I haven't sewn anything yet but I'm starting to get back in the mood.

First up will be to finish the stitching on the Paint Chip challenge.  I'm almost to the point where I can pick up doing the buttonhole stitch by hand.  I'll take an update picture of that soon.

Time for me to lay down again.  I hate being sick although I like the naps that go with it.  :)


4 comments:

bournegirl said...

VERY very nice. Can't wait to see these stitched up into their final life!

Connie said...

You were Naughty. Sigh - but such is life! I hope to see these in real life :)

Bonni said...

They said take me home so I did. Then they were quiet. It will be interesting to see how long they are silent. They did get me back to cleaning up the sewing area so they might get started over Christmas break.

Marsha Clark said...

Nice.......

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...