Sunday, March 31, 2019

Have a lazy Sunday...

It's a Sunday and Sunday always reminded me of the day to be lazy.  Perhaps I should say be Lazier since Sundays usually meant doing laundry, cooking food for the week, and many other things a working person never got to during the week.  After that was the time to go visit some friends or get ready for them to come and visit you and cook for company.  Somewhere in there you were suppose to sit and relax. 

For my mother, relaxing meant cooking up a storm and telling my sister and I not to get dirty until AFTER the company arrives.  It didn't matter if the company said "you didn't have to do anything, we're family, not company", we got the "look" from mom that said you are listening to ME.  Then we'd have to sit down for a bit and "relax".

Today my relaxing is meeting up with friends from Our Time To Quilt via YouTube channel and talking about life and quilting.  They were with me when I went to the Quilt Festival because I would see something and think I must take a picture of this to show them.  Relaxing also means thinking of family and these next set of pictures fits both criteria for me to "relax". 











I hope everybody has time to relax today.

Enjoy the day!

4 comments:

Jaimescraftyworld said...

Very relaxing photos.

esther said...

Pretty <3

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

Thank you for the fantastic inspiration!!! Hugs, Deb

Patty said...

Love the pictures. So relaxing.

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...