Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas everybody!  I haven't done any stitching or crafting for the last couple of days so I could enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  My friend Dan came over, and will be here today also, to share a meal with me.  

I gave Dan his pillow and he gave it a big hug so I do believe that he likes it.  That, of course, put a big smile on my face.  


The menu was a simple one but I think it turned out great.  Not many leftovers which is good since we will have more today.  



Only a little bit of the ham was left over as well as a little bit of corn bread with honey butter.  The cornbread will come out today.




Of course dessert time was candy and cookie time.  Santa had some also (with milk) so now it will be leftovers today.




My menu today, Christmas Day, will be Rock Cornish Hens.  I'll roast potatoes, carrots, and onions with them when I bake the hens.  I will also bring out what was left of the corn bread and serve it again today with honey butter.

That's about it for now.  I'm getting sleepy again so that is my que to stop writing.  Have a great and safe holiday.







No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...