Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Years Eve

 It's finally here.  The last day of 2020!  Actually it is much like any other day but we'll give it a shout out of it's own.  Or perhaps I'll wait until tomorrow when 2021 actually starts.


It's a cold day here.  Feels in the low 30s and rainy.  At least I don't have to go out and can stay inside.  Today is also the day I can show you one of the test patterns that I did.  It's called Loves Times Three.  It's small but I did it in all pinks.  



Wait.  The Reindeer Clan wanted to say good bye since they are going to hibernate until maybe July.  So for one final appearance we have:

Chad:
Fritz:

Hiram:


and Suzie:



Have a great and safe New Years everybody!!!!!!

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...