Tuesday, August 22, 2023

What's Bonni Cooking Up This Week

     Most of my leftovers have been used up so now it is time to restock the fridge.  What will I stock it will?  Who knows.  I am thinking to make:


Balsamic Chicken Thighs

Mocha Coffee Steak

Polenta 

     All of these recipes are very easy to make (according to the cookbook I found them in) and I like that they don't have many ingredients.  For instance the Mocha Coffee Steak uses extra virgin olive oil, the steaks, salt and pepper, cocoa powder, and instant coffee powder.  The amount of each varies from 1/2 teaspoon to 2 tablespoon (The olive oil).  Not bad at all.  The Balsamic chicken thighs only has 4 ingredients and the polenta only has 5,  Not bad at all.

     I will also round out the week's cooking with ramen noodles and some leftovers that I put in the freezer.  All in all not too bad.  I don't go to the grocery store until the first week in September but this should last me ok.  

What are you making this week?



No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...