Tuesday, August 1, 2023

What's for dinner this week?

     To tell the truth?  I'm not sure.  I do have a few things on my list to try but I haven't been grocery shopping yet nor have I been to the Food Pantry yet so who know.

     Today I might have some ramen.  I'll flavor it with some sesame oil and garlic.

     I did have, however some yummy food this week.  I made:

        Chicken Parmesan Pasta - will have to go on the make again list.

        Slow Cooker Garlic and Onion Beef Roast - will have to go on the make again list.  You can serve it over mashed potatoes or rice or just about anything.

        Chicken Dressing Casserole - Also was good.

    I gave Dan leftovers and he hasn't given his opinion on everything yet but the Garlic and Onion Beef Roast was a winner.  He had it over rice.  All the recipes were winners, unless you count my weight gain from eating too much.  That is one reason why I give Dan part of what I make.  hehehe.  

    What for this coming week?  I'm not sure but so far I am contemplating:

    Ramen noodles

    Rotel Chicken - if I remember to pick up Rotel tomatoes

    Sloppy Joe Quesadillas - might be next week though

    I might also make, if I get the ingredients, some ground beef for the freezer which is entitled Taco Bell Meat.  Yeah, it is a copy cat recipe.  It will all depend on what bills I have to pay and what food pantry has to offer this month.  :)  

Until next time, I hope everybody stays safe.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...