Friday, September 15, 2023

Twas the night before the fair...

 That would be the SCA  Arts and Sciences event that is tomorrow.  To take my mind off of it I seemed to have gotten a burst of energy.  For instance, I finished my block for the exchange.



I also managed to finish up this weeks Blackwork stitch.


Here is more of a close up  of the latest blocks.  Now I have to work on some of the border.  I can work on the upper border but won't carry it down on the right hand side until I start to work on the blocks on the bottom.  


Since I am going to a SCA Arts and Sciences fair tomorrow, I wanted to make sure that I got these posted while I could.  If I find anything interesting, I'll try to take pictures and post them next week.  I have a couple of things I wouldn't mind getting but I am low on money since it is so late into the month.  Still I will price some of the braids and ribbon perhaps.  You never know what will be there.  I'll report back probably Sunday or Monday.  

In the meantime...

Have a wonderful weekend.



No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...