Tuesday, September 19, 2023

What on the menu?

 You tell me and we'll both know.

It is more of a matter of what is on hand.  I've found myself in a slump on cooking.  Not that I'm starving or anything but I'm not craving anything in particular.  My lunches are mostly salads and whatever I have on hand to toss into them.  I'm still making the Ranch Dressing.  And that is about all.  I'm sure that my brain will get back to planning but right now I have other things on my mind so food is so not a priority.

I will share some recipes soon though.  It is, after all, getting into holiday cooking and and I have to figure out my menu before Dan gets over here.  LOL.  

Sorry for the short post, but I wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten those who look for recipes etc.  I'll get back to my schedules...I promise.  

Until then, be safe and enjoy life!



No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...