Sunday, September 4, 2011

September 4, 2011

I've managed to finish one of my Baltimore blocks so check out that page.

I received this week my Quilting in the New Year Swap project from Islandwiz1 on the QuiltingBoard.  I was really pleased with it.  I have put it over my bed so I can look at it whenever I want. It was a special treat that she had already put it into the frame so after it came out of the envelope it was already to just hang up.


Not much is going on right now.  Still working on September's projects.  That would be Rhonda's block swap project - to be done in purples, blues, or earth tones; Quilting in the New Year - which will be going to Australia; multiple months of Baltimore Blocks; Bucket List - embellishments; and Doll Quilt - which is black and white with a splash of color.  Hopefully I will get one of them done before Tuesday and having to go back to work.
Wish meluck.


1 comment:

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...