Friday, December 16, 2011

December 16, 2011

Wow, it is the 16th of December already and I don't have mom's Xmas present done.  Actually I don't even have it started on.  I need to make it simple so I can speedily do it.  That won't be too bad.  I think I might have found my pattern.  If all things go well I will mark it out tomorrow and perhaps get started on sewing it.

I won't see Tony tomorrow but will on Sunday after seeing mom.  I will have to spend extra time with mom since she was crying today.  They are going to increase her pain meds when she is in her brace and that might help.  It's hard on her but I will see her Sunday and I am sure she will like that.

I also saw Tony tonight.  They have moved him out of ICU!  YAY!  He actually looks worse now.  Hmmm.  that part wasn't in the plan.  He probably was just tired.  I have written out most of his Christmas cards and put the money he wanted in them.  I have delivered the families to them and now need to give one or two to friends that are in the area.  Might get that done this weekend and if not will do so by Tuesday.

Today was also my last day at work until January 3, 2012.  I do have to stop in the office and and pick up a couple of things that I left.  I might be seeing Connie on Tuesday for lunch and if so I think it could wait until then. Tomorrow I think I will just sleep in before getting ready to go to Tony's apartment and check his mail.  If it isn't one thing it's another.  I will get some quilting done over this break...Just not sure what.  Guess you and I will see won't we.  :)

HUGS to all; Happy holiday to all.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...