Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24, 2011 - Christmas Eve


Tony is now out of the hospital and back in the Nursing Home/Rehab facility.  That is good news.  Hopefully his mood will get better also.  LOL.

So I have now been nursing the swollen face/allergic reaction for 2 days now and I think I am finally feeling a little better.  I'm still swollen but not as bad.  The benedryl and zrytec combo must now be taking affect.  I am making progress on some stuff.  I have my quilt as you go project will be finished tomorrow.  I am hand sewing the binding (wrap around).  My machine doesn't like this size and it was a struggle to sew some of it.  Still though it is a new technique I learned and I don't think it looks too bad.






Well time for bed.  I have to make biscuits and gravy for mom for breakfast and take it to her.  I'm sure she will want me to stay longer and visit.  Perhaps we will do some cards for her.  I'll try to remember to get a picture of her mini wall hanging that I am giving her.  Hopefully I will get a couple of pictures.  In her Xmas stocking is a red santa hat that has a tiara on it.  Thought that she might get a kick out of that.

I'll finish watching Scrooge and then drift off to sleep to the sounds of harps. 

Until tomorrow everyone.

HUGS






No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...