Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's started!

Hi everybody.  I finally started mom's Xmas present.  I decided to fall back on my old standby.....outline stitching.  Most of you might know it by Redwork but because I'm not doing it in Red I am going to call this outline stitching. She wanted to have some spring flowers for her wall.  It will be a mini wall hanging since she only has space for something around 12-15".  Here is what it is looking like so far.


I am using variegated thread for the flowers and leaves so it will give it a little change.  She loves pink so it will be the pink variegated for all the flowers.  Will have to see what I have in my stash for the borders.  Have 8 days to get it done in so think I'm making nice progress.

Back to stitching.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...