Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday December 18, 2011

Saw the family today.  Kerm and I had breakfast with Mother today.  She was good and ate all her biscuits and gravy and even finished before Kerm and I did.  Of course w try to slow down and make it a little game out of it.  She really was chatty.  After seeing mom I went to see Tony.  HE was really grouchy.  I arrived when the nurses and doctor was there to take blood, check his blood sugar level etc.  Found out a little more about his progress.  He will get better just a long way down the road.  I'm not sure if he'll ever be able to go back on his own but I hope so.  Even if he goes back home he might need a day nurse or something.  On Tuesday the Notary Public at the hospital will return from days off and we hope to get me assigned (legally) as Tony's Power of Attorney - Financial.  Kerm is already his medical Power of Attorney. 

Making progress on Mom's Christmas present.  Her little wall hanging is almost done.  Last night I did all the embroidery on it.  I just finished quilting it and now am int he process of putting on the binding.  She doesn't like borders on the little ones so this will work out ok for her.  I think it will be a nice little wall hanging.  I'll take finished picture of it probably some time tonight and post tomorrow.  Tomorrow I can put on the hanging sleeve.  The label will just be written on the back with pigma pen.  It's our compromise.  She likes labels on the front and I hate that.  So I will just right on it and that will suffice.

My Peppermint Candy coffee is ready and waiting so I'll post later.

Until next time...

Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...