Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Checkered Past

How many of us have checkered past?  Come on...you can tell me...REALLY you can.  LOL.

That's ok.  You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but here is a link to a FREE pattern that is not copyrighted so I can share it with you.

http://barbarabrackman.blogspot.com/2012/01/checkered-past-free-pattern.html

Even though I could have just listed the link to the pattern itself, she has an interesting website that is worth browsing through.  Interesting info on the Civil War era and that is where you'll also find the "Checkered Past" pattern that you can download for free.

Enjoy browsing.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...