Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

I had a good weekend.  Got a lot done with settling things from Tony's place and had a great time going through pictures and slides with my niece in law.  My hands are paying for it though since we did it for 5 hours and now they are stiff etc.  That will pass though.  I wanted to get back to sewing and didn't get too far but did start on a new BOM from Angie's Bits and Pieces.  The Asian Teaport BOM.

Here is my first block fused but not stitched.  I'm not happy with it yet so am not sure what I'll change.  I did feel good though to just get it fused on.  A small step back towards my regularly scheduled life.







I also need to get the courage to do the first installment for the 2012 FMQ challenge - the leaf pattern.  Perhaps this next weekend or something.  Perhaps not.  I will get to it though.






No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...