Monday, January 7, 2013

I think I've got it!

I think I've figured out a system to help me with my 2013 projects.  At least I'm going to try it and see how it works.

First of all, I've started a word document with the links to the BOM's that I wanted to or thought I wanted to do.  More importantly, just because I'm a visual person, I have a  binder set up labelled simply 2013 Quilting Projects.


Then I made a divider for each of the projects so I have the pattern right there and I can add to it each month.


Of course I'll look at the binder and say "Pixie Garden"?  What did I want that one for?  So I taped a picture of the finished  BOM so it would remind me.  Here is the Pixie Garden one.  I liked how this had some "different" appliques to it.  The toadstool with the ladybug on it, the dragon fly, etc.  It should be cute when done. 


So what *am* I think of doing in 2013?


Animal babies - http://ajpadilla.com/bom/animal-babies


Pixie Garden - http://www.jeanneraecrafts.com/pixie/pixie.html 

Sulky International -







Quilt Pattern Magazine mini block of the month - you need to subscribe to their newsletter - http://www.quiltpatternmagazine.com/SignUp.html

I also need to finish up my Asian Teapots BOM from 2012 as well as Winches Christmas Baltimore BOM from 2012.  

I also have some others that caught my eye so wish me luck in getting most of them done this year!

That's my little attempt at conquering the organization for this time around.  I'll let you know how it works out.

 

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...