Friday, January 18, 2013

turtle turtle where did you go

I think this Herd of Turtles is having fun with me.  I'm close to finishing the top and cut out the last turtle.  THEN part of the turtle shell disappeared.  no great loss.  There's plenty left of the shell so that it's not REALLY needed.  So I tack down some of the shell, turn it around so I can get my needle and thread......

wait....

Where did my needle and thread go.  I had it all threaded and it was hooked into my blouse just a minute ago.  As I look IN my blouse...nope not there.  Hmmm.  Look on the floor...

Nope not there either.  Of course that might change tomorrow when I get up in the middle of the night and walk to the bathroom barefoot.

Bathroom!  Maybe it's in there.  I was in there too.

Sigh.  Nope, not there either.  So I see the spool of thread I'm using anyway.  Now to hunt down another needle that I like to stitch with.  That means a thinner one and not so fat so it will go through the material real nice like.  Hmmm.  maybe that is what happened.  The needle went through the material so nice like it slipped off somewhere.

Oh well.  Enough griping.  Time to hunt for a new needle and continue sewing.

May your turtles always stay in place!

Happy stitching.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...