Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's a beautiful Day at NIU

It's a beautiful day here at Northern Illinois University (NIU).  The sun is shining and it was around 75F for my walk to the credit union at break time.   Of course I decided to take some pictures as I took my stroll.

Enjoy the pictures.

I wasn't the only one out for a stroll and stopping to get something to eat.  In my case it was a side salad from McD's and a small coke zero which was almost gone (the soda not the salad) by the time I got back to the office.

I love seeing the different colors in the summer!

I also love to see ivy growing on the buildings although it isn't good for them.  This building even has it labelled "science building" from earlier times.  I would have hoped that the students would know which building it was and it wasn't necessary to "label it".  :)

I liked this picture too much to throw it away even if it has a smudge on one corner of it.  The fountains are always nice to sit around in the summertime and they have tables and benches also there.

This is a nice view for people to see when they walk from the visitors parking lot and head towards Zulauf Hall (where a lot of Liberal Arts and Sciences Offices are located).


That's it for this trip.  I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...