Friday, May 24, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

It's not quite the weekend yet but I'm getting started on it by going to the credit union to get out some money.  I might try and grill out if the weather cooperates but now I have to see what I want to grill.  Grilling would take away stitching time so I'm not sure I want to do that either.  Decisions...decisions.

On the way to the credit union, I found my feathered friends were also enjoying the beautiful weather.

Looks like I scared one of them off


Back to work everybody.  I'll take more pictures throughout the weekend on any progress I make.  :)  Enjoy the holiday, enjoy the weather, and enjoy life.  Stay safe.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...