Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Summer is coming!

I had to walk to the credit union this morning and I couldn't help but notice that summer is definitely coming soon.  The temperatures are up in the 70s more and more each week and they turned on the fountains.  Of course by the time I ran my errand and got back to the office, I was sweating but it sure was enjoyable while I was outside.




Sooo, to celebrate the end of winter (hopefully) I noticed a pair of scissors at Walmart that was only $3.  They have spongy handles  with a sharp point.  I'm not expecting them to be "great" scissors but I can always use another pair of scissors.




No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...