Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 3 of vacation

Vacation so far has been hectic.  Not with quilting, which would have been nice, but with filling out papers for TIAA-CREF.  Hopefully that is all finished and I can turn my eyes once again to more fun stuff.

That being said, I just finished up my test pattern for The Quilt Pattern Magazine.  I will send in all the paperwork for it.  If you haven't seen that magazine it's great.  With the holidays coming up (yes, I said that dirty word) you'll want to figure out your schedule to get all your projects done.  Now that I finished that I made a list of what I wanted to get done.

Crochet 3 pairs of potholders for mom
redo a couple of mini wall hangings for mom
work on SCA belt tokens or whatever they are called
work on Inspired blocks - at minimum trim them to consistent size
work on Baltimore BOM
work on last of the Civil War BOM - sew last two blocks and them trim all to consistent size

In the side lines waiting for their turn
  - Teapot BOM - all fused, needs to be sewn
  - Animal babies - check how many more I need and if I have to pay for them (loss of patterns when external crashed)
  - mini BOM from Quilt Pattern Magazine - think i just need to figure out how I'm going to put them all together.
 - figure out what to put in middle of quilted wall hanging (more on that in another post)
 - Correct dimensions for Dan's quilt.

Whew!  I think I listed enough projects (and there are plenty more but those are the ones that are close to being finished) that now I'm tired and I think a nap is required.  That's what vacations are for isn't it?


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...