Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Vacation is about to BEGIN!

1 hour to go and my vacation will begin.  I'm getting excited but not because I'm going anywhere but just because it is a vacation.  :)

What do I hope to do?  Redo my pattern that I'm testing since it didn't turn out right the first time.  I have some gaming to prepare for and then I have some more quilting projects to work on.  Not sure which ones yet but I'll let you know when I do.  The office is about as set as it ever will be for me to go on vacation and I'm going to try not to think about it.  I'll check my emails but won't check my phone messages.  When I come back to the office I should have a new computer all installed.  That will be good...right?

So, until I get something I can post for you, enjoy one of my favorite trees.  It blooms only for a short time so I'm glad to have caught a picture of it.




See you next time!


No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...