Monday, August 22, 2016

Busy...busy...busy

I know that I've said this before but life is so busy and then times flies.  Why?  Why can't it be slow on weekends and fast during the week?  LOL.  Wouldn't that be nice?  Then I would probably be complaining about how long the work days were.

Let me see what I have been doing.  One of the things that I was doing was driving out to see my sister in law who was nice enough to give me tomatoes from her garden.



I decided to do the YouTube video no cook tomato sauce recipe which is a cold sauce.  After doing that and putting it on top of warm noodles you really wouldn't notice.


So after doing that and making some black beans and rice (with corn) I started to dig out those T-Shirts for the quilts and wall hangings and started to work on them.


 That, of course, made a mess on my floor.



I didn't give up though and soon I had it under control.


That is about 1/2 of the t-shirts.  This weekend I hope to get the rest of them cut out.

I did manage to trim up my redwork trio and soon will look for the rest of it.  LOL.  It was a it and I need to find the rest of it.

I have made some progress on my NOEL too.



I will start working on the red filigree around the L this week.  It is progressing and I might actually get it finished in time for THIS holiday season.  That would be something.  I might actually put up season cross stitch.  :)

Time to get some dinner so I hope everybody has a great day/evening.


2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

The tomatoes look great, the mess like my house...giggle, and your Noel is gorgeous.

cityquilter grace said...

beautiful cross-stitch...i have a christmas stocking still wanting to be finished...this year maybe?

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...