Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tuesday and Wednesday updates

I just realized that I didn't post a picture update from yesterday.  Yesterday was a cross stitch day so I worked on my NOEL.  Cross stitch doesn't always show the progress made but I finished backstitching the letter E.  I decided that I needed a break from the reds so I picked up the green.  I still need to do the filigree around the E.

Today, according to my chart is working on the Asian Teaport BOM which dates back a couple (or more) years.  I had these done once but then misplaced the blocks so I am starting all over again.  This is todays block.



Tomorrow is another cross stitch day.  I might pick up on Noel again but I'm not sure.  Guess I will figure it out tomorrow.  LOL.

I'm not working today so I think I am going to lay down.  My ears are bothering me so I'll take a allergy pill.  That is usually one of the first places I notice it.  This morning I woke up with my eyes puffed up a bit.  That's another sign of my allergies.  So it it time to take the pills that me sleepy and I will give him to sleep.  :)

I hope everybody is having a great day. 

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...