Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Bug Off! Block 3

I have finished block #3 of Angie's Bits n Pieces Bug Off! BOM. 


It will be cute and look good with the other blocks.  Can't wait for April.  These are so much fun to stitch.

I think that I might also do the Victoriana Stained Glass Strings BOM which starts in April.  In getting ready for it, I have started to cut 6" blocks of batting.  This is a good chance for me to use up some of those scraps of batting that I am forever cutting off of my wall hangings.  I would have taken a picture of them but I'm still trimming them.  Let's face it, batting isn't THAT exciting.

This is just a small post because I have a lot to do so I'll stop here for today.

I hope everybody has a great evening/morning.  

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...