Tuesday, March 20, 2018

It's Toot Your Own Horn Time Again

I just got word from The Quilt Pattern Magazine that I can toot my own horn again and show everybody my little umbrella.  This pattern will appear in the April Issue of The Quilt Pattern Magazine and is called April Showers.  It is a cute little pattern and I so loved making it.  It will hang up by my desk once April arrives because we all know that April showers are suppose to bring May flowers.


You can find information on The Quilt Pattern Magazine at:

http://www.quiltpatternmagazine.com/about.html

Some day I might make more of them (it's only around 9 1/2")  and put them into a wall hanging with the umbrellas tilted in all directions. 

That's it for now.  Time to get back to work.

Bonni

1 comment:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...