Monday, October 8, 2012

Anderson Japanese Gardens

Break time at work.  That means I can post some more pictures.  This time it is from the Japanese Gardens in Rockford, IL.  My brother and his wife took some friends over the weekend and he gave me a copy of his pictures since he knew that I love the place.  Enjoy the scenery.....now back to work.  :)

Beautiful Fall Colors

I'd rather be looking at this instead of looking at the computer screen

Feeding time!  These fish are so large for a reason.  LOL!

   
I just love waterfalls!

I hope that you have enjoyed this little break.  I'll be posting more another day.

Hugs

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...