Monday, October 8, 2012

The last Project from the Bucket List

Here we go.  Still having problems with the cell phone sending out pictures but I did manage to get the picture of what I am thinking of doing for the last project for this year on the Bucket List. 

Here it is.  I'm not sure I will do the entire project but I will be doing the center block at least.  Perhaps this month I can do the center block and THEN decide if I will do the rest of it.  :)  Actually it all depends on what fabric I get.  I know what I want to use but I'm not sure I have enough of it OR if I can get it again.  We shall see.  Anyway, here is what drew my interest for the last of the Bucket List.




Isn't that pretty?  It was in the book that I picked up at the Quilt Show.  Speaking of which, here are some more pictures from the show.





This was all hand quilted

A close up of the hand quilting



2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Bonnie your pattern is gorgeous. I've never seen that one before. Can't wait to see yours.

Bonni said...

Thanks! I'll at least get the center done. Who knows...perhaps I'll save the rest of it for 2013 when we draw redwork. LOL.

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...