Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 7, 2012

The weekend is almost over and I find that I haven't gotten anything done with quilting.  Not a surprise since this was my gaming weekend and not my quilting weekend.  On the other hand I did manage to get stuff done.  I've:

Hand washed work clothes for the week
Made breakfasts for the next 10 days
Made two loaves of bread
Is cooking Cola chicken in the crockpot (done in 30 minutes)
Made 4 meals of macaroni noodles with spaghetti sauce
Breakfast with mom
Dishes

and now....time to relax before I pick out my project for this months Bucket List from my Cyber Quilters yahoo group.  I know which one I want to do, I just have to find the material.  I have an idea on what I want to use but I am not sure if I have enough.  I'll post up those pix another day.

Speaking of pix.....here is a picture of my favorite nephew and his family.  Him and his wife celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary a couple of days ago and their oldest girl turns 13 on Tuesday.  Love them bunches!


Have a great day.  It's time to check my cola chicken and dig through material.  :)


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...