Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rain rain...don't go away

Yes you read that right.  I want the rain to stay so that I don't get pulled away to do other things.  If it rains perhaps I'll stay inside and get something done.  Of course it would help if I was to do something but one step at a time.

I really don't feel like quilting tonight but I'll count making more 1/4" bias tape quilting.  I'm going through a lot of that!!!!

On a totally different topic I thought I'd share a website that is pretty cool.  No it's not quilting but it does have to do with space and since I lack where I live...oh dear...maybe it DOES have something to do with quilting.  LOL.

Enjoy.  They change the pictures each day.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html


No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...