Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Needles

I'm finally starting to feel a bit more energy and not coughing as much today which is a good thing.  That means I can now try to absorb some of the reading material that I am behind on.  A good place to start is my email inbox.  LOL.

In todays mail, Penny Halgren from how-to-quilt.com talked about needles used in quilting.  I liked her article and thought I'd share the link in case you wanted to read about them.  You don't have to be a quilter to use needles, of course, since at one point in time or another everybody has had a button come off or had to patch something.

http://www.how-to-quilt.com/blog/needles-for-quilting/

It's a short article and written in terms that even I can understand. 

Check it out.

Now it's time to get to work so that I can make more money to spending on Quilting.  LOL.

Have a happy day everybody.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...