Monday, July 29, 2013

What are you working on?

I have the day off work (shock and joy at the same time) and I wanted to be somewhat productive.  So I ended up started to work on the snowman blocks.  I need to borrow some green from Connie to finish it plus put in all the snowflakes but they are coming along nicely.



Then I remembered that I hadn't done July's Animal Baby yet.  It's a Koala.  HOW could I not do that?  It's hard to see the picture but here it is fused.  I need to finish stitching it down yet but that too is started.  



What are you working on?


1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

What cute snowmen and cuter still koala! You have been busy too! Thanks for sharing.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...